watch our preview BOURNEMOUTH V WOLVES
Ryan Fredericks (calf), Joe Rothwell (thigh) and Junior Stanislas (groin) all remain unavailable for Bournemouth
Wolves are still without long-term absentee Chiquinho but the rest of the team should be available.
MATCH FORM & STATS
HEAD TO HEAD
- The 15 meetings between the sides in all competitions have produced six wins apiece and three draws.
- The Cherries have never beaten Wolves in the Premier League (D1, L3).
- Bournemouth’s last win against Wolves was 2-1 at home in the Championship in March 2015.
- Bournemouth won their opening game of the season but have since lost their last three Premier League games by an aggregate score of 16-0.
- The 16 goals they have shipped in their first four league fixtures is the most by a side at this stage of a top-flight campaign since Arsenal also conceded 16 in 1963.
- Only two teams have conceded more than 16 top-flight goals in the month of August in a single season: Sunderland in 1953 (17 goals) and Newcastle in 1999 (18 goals).
- Bournemouth’s 21 shots on goal in their opening four Premier League games is the lowest in the league – by contrast, Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic has already had 19 shots on goal by himself.
- Wolves have not managed a win in their last 11 Premier League games – losing seven – since their home win against Aston Villa in April. Their longest winless streak in the Premier League stands at 17 games.
- They have won two of their 10 Premier League away games played on a Wednesday.
- Raul Jimenez has scored six goals in 36 Premier League appearances since returning from a fractured skull at a rate of one goal every 461 minutes. The Mexican netted 34 goals in 86 top-flight before that injury – at 212 minutes per goal.
- Jimenez has scored in all four Premier League games between Bournemouth and Wolves.
Referee: Anthony Taylor. Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn. Fourth official: Tim Robinson. VAR: Jarred Gillett. Assistant VAR: Mark Scholes.
Match kicks off at 7.30pm at Vitality Stadium and is live on BT Sport.