SEAN STANTON takes a look at what we learned from wolves defeat to liverpool
1. Football is not a "funny old game"
2. Van DIjk and Konate are mustard.
3. Matheus Nunes is an enigma.
4. Ruben Neves is not an enigma.
5. We're still in the doo doo.
With those two back to back wins against tonight’s opponents at Molineux and Saints away, we had managed to emerge out of the toilet bowl and were climbing up towards the bog seat. But two losses and a draw has sent us cascading back down into the pan and with Spurs and The Toon coming up we are in danger of finding ourselves on the wrong side of the U-bend.
6. The sales of brown trousers are booming because Wolves are continuing to "play out from the back"
7. Paul Tierney is a shit ref.
8. We are not as good as Liverpool.
article by Sean stanton
Born in Wolverhampton. Raised in Dudley, Drank in the Beacon in Sedgley until he had children. Now drinks at home.